Monday, July 27, 2009

Twice a FIBer

So after studying at Facultat d'Informàtica de Barcelona (FIB for short) last week i attended Festival Internacional de Benicàssim (FIB for short) so i can say i'm a double FIBer now. Bad jokes aside, i want to recommend anyone that has never attended a music festival yet to do so (if you remotely like the music played on it) being on one is an experience you have to live (singing a song together with 100K people is HUGE), maybe at the end you decide you don't want to repeat it, but i'm sure you won't regret being in at least one.

2 comments:

Andreas said...

I agree to some degree. Last year I discovered a festival of music I actually like, unlike the well-known big ones (including Benicassim). So my message is: Festivals are a great experience; look around and you will likely find something for your taste. I feel quite stupid for not finding out about Melt! earlier.

Unknown said...

So it really was you! I saw you but I wasn't sure, next time I checked you were gone.