K3b 2.0.3 can be downloaded from http://download.kde.org/stable/k3b/k3b-2.0.3a.tar.xz
I don't have access to k3b.org so can't update the news there, shows why the Manifesto is such an important thing.
Changelog since 2.0.2:
* Fixed crash in MetaItemModel on submodel item removal
* Fixed Solid predicates for AudioCd and VideoDvd media. BUG: 265819
* Set error status when CDDB query fails.
* Prefer growisofs to wodim for DVD/BluRay burning.
* Fixed improper track number in CDDB track edit window title. BUG: 276681
* Fixed crash on detecting writing speeds. BUG: 272427
* Fix problem with HL-DT-ST BH10LS30. BUG: 268307
* Fixed compilation with new FFMPEG. BUG: 274817 BUG: 300731
* Allow using CD-R90 and CD-R99 media to full capacity. BUG: 276002
* Refactor the FreeBSD SCSI/CAM interface.
* Fix crash on dvd ripping
* fix sox detection with sox >= 14.4.0. BUG: 301544
* Support more media types. BUG: 261652
* Fix file system detection. BUG: 325616 BUG: 262607
* Surround output filename for transcode with double quotes. BUG: 326097
* Fix FILE name and type detection for cue sheet images. BUG: 337201
* Rip audio tracks in ascending numerical order. BUG: 319678
* Upstream patches from NetBSD.
* Make paranoia lib detection better.
* Don't preview if called process failed. BUG: 268680
* Fix Crash while remove songs in "Mixed mode CD proyect". BUG: 323117
* Use QElapsedTimer to calculate remaining time. BUG: 330239 BUG:315463
* Fix crash in lsof wrapper. BUGS: 340515
This marks the end of the "Gardening Love Project", I'll still be subscribed
to the k3b list but won't do any more than some lurking
I think someone should stand up and start thinking for a 2.1 release.